The highest quality limited edition motorcycle prints.

My aim is to create the most beautiful motorcycle art in the world.
To buy a limited edition print contact me - gastonv@dcsi.net.au

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Honda CBX1000


Is this it? Have I finally completed it ..I am not sure. I have struggled for months with the background for this bastard illustration, it has been a labour of love but at the same time very frustrating. Mitsubishi Zeros, rising sun flag, Mt Fuji have all been the suggestions but I have settled for a Phoenix from the flames theme for now. This motorcycle never ceases to impress, with that awesome looking motor dominating the bike it always turns heads. I hope I have done it justice.
To see more of my work click - HERE.

2 comments:

  1. It is a bit too red-ish for my taste...
    But it still is nice. Even a person like me that doesn`t understand much about this kind of work can see that there is a lot hard work done on it.
    Congrats and keep it up.

    Best Regards
    man with van in London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful, Now this is a.motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete