The highest quality limited edition motorcycle prints.

My aim is to create the most beautiful motorcycle art in the world.
To buy a limited edition print contact me - gastonv@dcsi.net.au

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Project Yamaha XS650





From a few boxes of bits a 1972 Yamaha XS650B will arise. It should not be too hard to get this dream machine from my past back on the road. There seems to be many places to get those inevitable little missing parts. Now just to find the time to get into the shed and make some progress. To see my gallery of paintings of classic bikes click - HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be so good to share some pictures of the bike when it is done?

    P.S - I really admire people like you.
    Keep up the good work.

    man and van London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the bike……..I have three XS 74, 78, 80. Slowly getting parts and getting them on the road.

    ReplyDelete